Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Raise Your Glass

This Valentine's Day Kyle and I had many things to toast to, including three exceptional years of marriage.  Of course, with an exceptional husband like Kyle, who'd expect anything less?  Without a doubt, my happiest days have been spent married to my best friend, my gallant hero, my greatest love.

Additionally, we raised our glasses to good food and good wine this Valentine's.  Kyle and I celebrated at St Clair Winery & Bistro, a delicious Cruces restaurant featuring French Country cuisine and wines from New Mexico vineyards.  It was a challenge ordering from the many attractive menu selections, but we finally made a decision.  This was our feast.

Appetizer: Crab and Artichoke Dip

Beverage: New Mexico's Blue Teal Pinot Grigio

Me Partaking in Aforementioned Beverage

Main Entrée #1: Green Chile and Chicken Pasta with Provolone

Main Entrée #2: Cabernet Sauvignon Pot Roast
with Veggies and Mashed Red Potatoes

Satisfied Customer

Yummy is how everything tasted.  The pot roast was my favorite, while Kyle said he thoroughly enjoyed both dishes.  We'll definitely return to St Clair, but we won't wait 'til next Valentine's Day to do so.  Perhaps we'll stop in for wine tasting or live jazz night.  Either way, I know we won't be disappointed.