Saturday, December 4, 2010

Corn Maze Craze

Shortly after our summer move to Cruces, I got wind of the town's most popular fall attraction, The Mesilla Valley Maze.  Since then, I'd been most anxious to check it out.  So, when another teacher mentioned the possibility of a field trip to the Maze, I was all for it.  

Just look below for evidence of our funtastic field trip!  There's photos of everything, with the exception of the corn maze itself.  I think I was too focused on finding the exit to play photographer. 

Each student got to pick out a pumpkin to take home.

The Grand Pumpkin Patch

Tractor Ride and Sing Along

Slide with Sacks

Yahoo!

Tire Playground

Hamster Wheel

Let the races begin!

Outdoor Instruments

Two Adorable Farmers

Trike Route

Tunnel Games

Tired, but Happy

Our Personal Narratives on the Trip