Friday, November 5, 2010

Crushin' on Dion

I visit Dion when I'm runnin' on empty 'cause he always leaves me feeling satisfied and better than I did before I arrived.  For those of you cynical readers who may be doubting my loyalty to my husband, let me assure you that Kyle is aware of my affections for Dion. In fact, Kyle likes Dion just as much as I do, maybe more.

FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD (words to live and dine by)

It's not Dion's Italian accent or nation-wide fame that do it for us. It's his gourmet pizzas, specifically his Santorini pizza, which comes loaded with provolone, feta, spinach, kalamata olives, tomatoes, bell peppers, sliced red onions, fresh basil and parmesan. When it comes to Dion's Santorini pizza, it was love at first bite. 

I wanted to take a photo BEFORE devouring most of the pizza. Guess we couldn't wait!

Since moving to Cruces, Kyle and I have tried 5 different pizza joints. Although Dion's still doesn't beat Kyle's homemade veggie pizza, Dion's definitely deserves the prize for a close 2nd! So, if you're looking for a good sub, salad or pizza in Las Cruces, then Dion's your man.  I'm sure you'll find his food just as delicious as we do.