Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Fiesta

Ecstatic for My Pinata

Thanks to my friend Stacy H., I got my very own birthday fiesta to celebrate 27 years.  I thought, what better domestic location for a fiesta than New Mexico?  It had all the essential fiesta components: one small Chihuahua dog, a pinata, tacos, music, dancing and amigos!  

Stacy pulled out all the stops and cooked up her specialty, a tacos entree and banana cheesecake dessert.  Meanwhile, Charlize kept the party hoppin' with her original dance performance to Miley Cyrus's "Party in the USA".  Just when I thought things couldn't get better, we topped off the party with pinata swingin',  goody bags and a movie.  

Thank you H. family (including the newest member, Manny Dog) for a very, very fantastica fiesta!


The Guys (Fabian, Charles, Manny Dog and Kyle)

Beautiful and Delicious Dessert

The Gals (Yolanda, Stacy, Me and Charlize)

Dancer and Choreographer, Charlize

Making Contact

Manny's rockin' the shades.

Fabian finally destroyed the pinata with his strong swing!

Love Charlize